Thursday, December 20, 2007


The Greyhound Racing in Texas is very popular, both as a sport and as a hobby. I am originally from Texas, now living in England, but I was never involved in the racing sport of dogs. I was active in the dog shows which are very active over the entire country. I have several friends that have retired racing Greyhounds as pets, and they are very loyal, gentle, and lovable dogs to have as personal companions. In England, the racing of dogs is very prolific, and the horse races are even more so. The racing sport is very, very popular, and the race tracks are all over the bloody place. I have attended only two races since I have been here, but hopefully I will be able to attend more as time goes by. I enjoy the horses as well as dogs, and I appreciate the trainers and handlers that help these animals become successful in their special sport.

No comments: