Sunday, January 6, 2008

Disaster Search Rescue Dog Training in USA

Can you imagine there are at least 230,000 sites listed on Google search for Disaster Search Rescue Dog Training in the United States of America? I was especially interested in one in Wisconsin, a very comprehensive site pertaining to disaster search rescue dogs. I have been interested in the canine species all my life. I was a professional handler for showing dogs in conformation, and traveled all over the states showing various breeds. It is an exciting occupation if one enjoys competition. Several handlers were also into disaster search dog breeding. I admire the work these Search dog handlers do with their charges, and enjoy any articles or books about rescue dogs.http://leersburg.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u add a link to the site in Milwwaukee? sounds interesting